EEPROM which developed by XTOOL is a tool which could use to read chip that needs to be removed when reading IMMO pin code. User could remove the chip from Immobiliser or dashboard and then read pin code via EEPROM.
Chip socket has 3 chip types: 3XXX, 25 (95) XXX and 24XXX
How to connect EEPROM with chip and X100 PRO /X200S /X300 PLUS:
The following will share the EEPROM function like reading pin code, initialization data and read- write chip.
Take Changan CX20 for example to show how to read IMMO pin code:
- Take apart the EEPROM chip from the vehicle control unit.
- Find the correct chip socket according to chip type (pay attention: both directions of chip and chip socket should be the same, otherwise password will fail to be read).
- Connect EEPROM chip with XTOOL X100 PRO or XTOOL X300 PLUS.
- Choose “EEPROM Adapter” and “Read Pin Code” function.
- Select car model “Changan”->”C20”
- Choose ECU type ”ECU(93C46)’
- And the pin code of Changan C30 could be read out
Next, share the guide to initialize data by taking Toyota for example.
- Choose “initialize data”-> car model “Toyota”
- Chose the initialization type “Smart system initialization”
- Then select the detail car model “HIGHLANDER”
- Choose the initialization type, pay attention to Immobiliser and ECU type.
- Save the file and the xtool will remind you to initialize. Choose yes and initialization will be done.
How EEPROM read-write chip
Before reading or writing chip, please remove the chip from car and connect it with chip holer
- Choose ”EEPROM chip read/write” function
- Choose the right chip type
- Select the file name to save
- Choose the file to recover.
- After confirming the right file, the chip is successful read and write.
If you buy xtool x100 pro on xtooleshop, you could get one EEPROM adapter with your package.
XTOOL X100 Pro Package:
1. X100 Pro Main Unit
2. ObdII-16 Connector
3. Honda-3 Connector
4. Hyundai/Kia-10 Connector
5. Kia-20 Connector
6. Main Cable
7. TF Card
8. TF Card Reader
9. EEPROM Adapter