The PS201 heavy duty CAN OBDII code reader has been designed and built to Construction, Marine and Agriculture applications vehicles, specifically for diagnose Truck,
Bus and Coach OBDII/ EOBD/ CANBUS compliant vehicles from 1996 on wards.
It may be small in size but it is powerful enough to perform the same tasks as premium level workshop scanners while being faster and more user friendly.
Top 5 Reason to Get XTOOL PS201:
1. New operation interface and easy-to-read large color screen
2. Large easy-to-operate buttons
3. High Quality Material ABS, Comfortable & Durable
4. ARM Chip, High Speed,Software Updating Online
5. Advanced Diagnostic Software System runs fast and stably
XTOOL PS201 Feature:
* Class 4 – Class 8 truck coverage featuring “Automatic Protocol Search”.
* HD J1587 / J1708 and J1939 CAN, Engine, Transmission/ABS coverage and more!
* Live vehicle data such as:
– Engine speed
– Engine ECU temperature
– Percent acceleration pedal position
– Engine intercooler temperature
– Engine coolant temperature
– Battery volts
– Alternator volts
– Ambient air temperature
– Air inlet temperature
* General Features (Including Global OBD II coverage):
– Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
– Global OBD II – All 9 Modes.
– Fast Global OBD II Quick Test
* Gasoline and diesel engine coverage.
Support multiple Global OBD II trouble code requests, generic codes (mode 3), pending codes (mode 7), enhanced codes, and GM DTC status.
* On-screen definitions of diagnostic trouble codes.
* Set measurement units in SAE English/Metric.
* Internet upgradable.
* Passenger cars, and commercial vehicles
* Tow trucks, recreational vehicles, cement trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses,
step vans, municipal vehicles, refrigerated trucks, and conventional trucks
* Heavy-Duty Standard compliant construction, marine, agriculture, and other industrial
diesel power plant configurations
* ISO 14230, ISO 15765, SAE J1850, SAE J1939, SAE J1708/J1587
1. LCD screen: 160*160
2. [ENTER] button: confirm a selection of a menu list
3. [ESC] button: return to the previous screen
4. [Up]/[Down] button: move the cursor up or down
5. [Left]/[Right] button: turn pages
1pc x PS201 Main unit
1pc x 6+9PIN Extension cable
1pc x OBDII connectors
1pc x Card reader
1pc x User’s manual
1pc x Nylon bag
1pc x Standard carton BOX